Call for Presentations
Config Management Camp is a conference for developers, system engineers, SRE, system administrators and all practitioners of Infrastructure as Code or Infrastructure Management.
We are looking for any open source topic relating to Infrastructure, including but not limited to Configuration Management, Infrastructure Orchestration, Infrastructure Management, Infrastructure Automation, and Infrastructure Monitoring.
The main event is on 3th and 4th of February 2020 and the fringe/workshops take place on 5th of February in Ghent, Belgium
What we’re looking this year
Types of accepted proposals:
- Ignite Talks: 5-minute, auto-forwarding talk.
- Presentations: a 45-minute talk on a topic of your choice, with some time for questions.
The Ignite Talks are 5 minute talks with 20 slides (max., 15 seconds per slide) which auto-advance. If you are not familiar with the Ignite Talk format, good examples can be found at: http://ignitetalks.io/.
- User stories are very welcome.
- Use demos and examples to help tell a story
- Multiple entries are welcome
- Submissions must be made by one of the presenters; we do not accept proposals submitted on behalf of others.
- All presentations must be about open source software.
- All presentations must conform to the CfgMgmtCamp code of conduct.
- We provide a selection of tracks, please select the one you think is the best
- If you're not sure or you have a new track use ``Main"
Round 1 : The Call for Presentations will close on 2019-11-03 23:59:59 CET
Round 2 : The Call for Presentations will close on 2019-12-03 23:59:59 CET
Round 3 : The Call for Presentations will close on 2019-12-15 23:59:59 CET
You can enter submissions until 2019-12-15 23:59 (Europe/Brussels), 1 week from now.